Admaston Good News is the website of St Christopher's Trust.
We are based in Admaston House Community Centre, Wellington Road, Admaston, Telford, TF5 0BN
St Christopher's Trust is a charity that works together with local churches. The work involved is mainly done by volunteers.
The charity was formed in 1951 for Christian work in the village by a local lady called Emily Clay who lived in Carn Brae on Station Road, next to the old hall.
Miss Clay donated the hall and the land behind to the Trust. Miss Nora Shoebottom worked for the Turst for 37 years and bequeathed her estate to the Trust to ensure continuation of her work.
The Trust moved from the old hall into the new annexe of Admaston House in 2010 which has enabled an expansion of the work.
Our work currently includes a cafe, toddler groups, bible study groups, Alpha courses, Men's and Ladies groups, youth clubs and the annual Admaston Fun Week and Holiday Club.
The current part time employees of the Trust are Dawn Croker, Sarah Rigby and Sharon Johnson. The Trustees are Roland West, Nick James and Paul Watkins.
St Peter's Wrockwardine www.achurchnearyou.com/wrockwardine
Other Churches who support the work:
All Saints Church, Wellington
Elim Church, Hadley
Hadley Methodist Church, Hadley
House of Prayer, Wellington
Copyright © All Rights Reserved